- Maharana Surti Kadhi Masala.
- Kadhi is a tradtional Gujarati preparation of a wonderful sweet & spicy mixture of curd/buttermilk thickened with besan (Grams flour).
- Surti Kadhi is a must recipe in every Indian household and is made more than 2 or 3 times a week for our everyday meals and also most popular in wedding occasions.
- Maharana Surti Kadhi Masala is loaded with all spices. Just mix with curd and grams floor and cook it.
- Enjoy the taste of typical Rasoiya (Maharaj) at your home.
- You can enjoy Surti Kadhi with Rice, Pulao or Khichdi.
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Keep in Cool & Dry Place, keep it airtight, away from direct sunlight.
- Never Miss Traditional Taste.