- Maharana Shahi Gold Calcutti Pan Mukhwas.
- Shahi Gold Pan is also called betel quid, an Indian after-dinner treat that consists of a betel leaf mixed with assorted ingredients
- it dates to ancient times and originated in India before becoming popular in other Asian countries. although it is sometimes used as a palate cleanser and digestive aid as well.
- The making of a delicious Shahi Gold Pan is truly an art. prepared using the finest quality ingredients such as gulkand, menthol, pan leaf, saunf, elaichi, this pan is a blast of flavors
- Shahi Gold Pan is great for digestion due to its many components.
- Even consumption of Pan can give some relief due to the presence of cooling agents like Gulkand & Fennel Seeds.
- Shelf Life: 12 Months
- Keep in Refrigerator for better shelf life, keep it airtight, away from direct sunlight.
- Never Miss Traditional Taste.