- Maharana Mari Papad.
- Mari Papad is made of Mari (Black Pepper). It is a thin, crisp disc- shaped Indian food typically based on a seasoned dough made from black gram (urad flour), Barilla fried or cooked with dry heat.
- PAPAD thinner, Crispier and fresher may be served with meals, party snacks or drinks.
- The true fun of PAPAD is that you can eat them anytime. They are so light that the only thing it fills is that longing for something delicious.
- Shelf Life: 6 Months
- Keep in Cool & Dry Place, keep it airtight, away from direct sunlight.
- Never Miss Traditional Taste.